Você está em:Home
About our client:
• Manage distribution of incoming e-emails.
• Complete either simple export or import process, complying with global process design.
• Focus on customers’ problem resolution scenarios and on setting expectations.
• Communicate with customers via our Live Chat – our key instant communication channel.
• Deliver execution of processes and transactional tasks and being accountable for end results.
• Build and manage (internal/external) close and value-adding country partner and customer relationships.
• Evaluate and assess constantly work processes within own work area and execute process improvement initiatives.
• Be an urgency advisor for Cases setting up as Low, Medium or High Urgency.
• Work in partnership with CS Teams for a seamless Customer Experience process.
Who we are looking for:
• University student, graduate or bearing similar professional qualification in the same or related field.
• Experience in the shipping or freight forwarding area is desirable.
• Experience in handling Customer Service export or import transactions/processes and dealing with direct customers/forwarders/brokers is also a plus.
• Good communication skills
• Ability to work under pressure
• Ability to perform processes as per pre-defined design
• Ability to work with both internal and external stakeholders across different cultures.
• Strong Service Mindset
• Sense of urgency
• Detail oriented
• Team player, empathy and superior interpersonal skills
• Results orientation
• Proficiency of verbal and written communication skills in Portuguese and English Languages
Salary: to be agreed;
Benefits: market practice.